The Resource Abduction!
- Statement of responsibility
- Peg Kehret
- trueSix-year-old boys
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction
- trueChildren of divorced parents
- trueFamilies of kidnapping victims
- Kidnapping -- Juvenile fiction
- Kidnapping -- Fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueThirteen-year-old girls
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Juvenile fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction
- trueThrillers and suspense
- trueSeattle, Washington
- trueTeenage girls
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction
- trueFathers and sons
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- Thirteen-year-old Bonnie has a feeling of foreboding on the very day that her six-year-old brother Matt and their dog Pookie are abducted, and she becomes involved in a major search effort as well as a frightening adventure. Matt is missing. Bonnie's brother left his classroom to use the bathroom --and disappeared. A police dog traces his scent to the curb, where he apparently got into a vehicle. But why would Matt go anywhere with a stranger? Overwhelmed with fear, Bonnie discovers that her dog is gone, too. Was Pookie used as a lure for Matt? Bonnie makes one big mistake in her attempt to find her brother. In a chilling climax on a Washington State ferry, Bonnie and Matt must outsmart their abductor or pay with their lives
- Iowa Children's Choice Award, 2009.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 2007.
- Prairie Pasque Children's Book Award (South Dakota), 2007.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Middle Books, 2007.
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ab 2004
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Abduction!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Abduction!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/AINhAtVk_mU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/AINhAtVk_mU/">Abduction!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/">Culver-Union Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>