The Resource Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
- Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
- Statement of responsibility
- Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Fifteen-year-old Ari Mendoza is an angry loner with a brother in prison, but when he meets Dante and they become friends, Ari starts to ask questions about himself, his parents, and his family that he has never asked before
- Member of
- Lambda Literary Awards: Young Adult-Children's
- Westchester Fiction Award (California)
- School Library Journal Best Books: 2012
- Stonewall Book Awards: Children's and Young Adult Literature Award
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: 2013
- Rainbow List: 2013
- ALA Notable Children's Books - Older Readers Category: 2013
- Pura Belpre Award (Narrative)
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, 1
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2013
- Lambda Literary Award for Young Adult/Children, 2012.
- Pura Belpre Award for Narrative, 2013.
- Rainbow List, 2013.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Stonewall Book Award for Children’s and Young Adult Literature, 2013.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2013.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- HL 380
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ar 2012
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/EBhpi8DrAZ8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/EBhpi8DrAZ8/">Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/#CUTPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/">Culver-Union Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Culver-Union Township Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...