The Resource "Dial M for murder"
- "Dial M for murder"
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; a Warner Bros.-First National picture ; screen play by Frederick Knott ; directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- Title variation
- Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for murder
- A man devises a plan to murder his wife, not only because he wants her money, but because she is in love with another man
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Robert Burks ; editor, Rudi Fehr ; music, Dimitri Tiomkin
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- English or French language soundtracks; optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .D53 2004 DVD
- Ray Milland, Grace Kelly, Robert Cummings, John Williams, Anthony Dawson
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of "Dial M for murder"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Dial M for murder"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/XJ2-9Z6RpGw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/XJ2-9Z6RpGw/">"Dial M for murder"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/#CUTPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/">Culver-Union Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Culver-Union Township Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...