The Resource Who was Mark Twain?
- Who was Mark Twain?
- Statement of responsibility
- by April Jones Prince ; illustrated by John O'Brien
- Title variation
- Who was Mark Twain?
- trueAuthors, American -- 19th century -- Biography
- Authors, American -- 19th century -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- trueBiographies -- Arts | Writing | Authors and illustrators
- trueLanguage arts -- Children's book authors and illustrators
- trueLanguage arts -- Writers and poets
- trueTwain, Mark, 1835-1910
- Twain, Mark, 1835-1910
- Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 -- Juvenile literature
- trueAuthors, American
- Authors, American
- An introduction to the life, times, and works of the celebrated 19th-century American author
- "A humorist, narrator, and social observer, Mark Twain is unsurpassed in American literature. Best known as the author of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain, not unlike his protagonist, Huck, has a restless spirit. He found adventure prospecting for silver in Nevada, navigating steamboats down the Mississippi, and making people laugh around the world. But Twain also had a serious streak and decried racism and injustice. His fascinating life is captured candidly in this enjoyable biography."--publisher description
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .P7 2004
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was--?
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Who was Mark Twain?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Mark Twain?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/xxVR1KiWsJ4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/xxVR1KiWsJ4/">Who was Mark Twain?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/">Culver-Union Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>