The Resource The arrival
- The arrival
- Statement of responsibility
- Shaun Tan
- trueStories without words
- Emigration and immigration -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction
- Immigrants -- Fiction
- Immigrants -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueAssimilation (Sociology)
- Graphic novels
- trueAustralian fiction
- trueImmigration and emigration
- trueLeaving home
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Emigration and immigration -- Fiction
- Stories without words
- trueSeparated friends, relatives, etc
- Cartoons and comics
- trueVoyages and travels
- In this wordless graphic novel, a man leaves his homeland and sets off for a new country, where he must build a new life for himself and his family
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2008
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Older Children, 2007.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2007
- Children's Book of the Year Award (Children's Book Council of Australia), Picture Book of the Year, 2007.
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Books: Picture Books
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Books: 2007
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2007
- NSW Premier's Literary Awards, Book of the Year, 2007.
- School Library Journal Best Books: 2007
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2008.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Awards, Premier's Prize, 2006.
- Western Australian Premier's Book Award for Children's Books, 2006.
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2008
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2008
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ar 2007
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The arrival
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The arrival
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/zrUANSumr1M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/resource/zrUANSumr1M/">The arrival</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.culver.lib.in.us/">Culver-Union Township Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>